Our ring sizes are based on circumference in mm, measured along the inside of the ring. Below you can find an overview of our various ring sizes.
|Ring Size - Circumference in mm||Diameter in mm||Adjustable Ring Sizes|
To find your ring size simply follow these steps:
- Wrap a piece of string, or a thin strip of paper around the base of your relevant finger.
- Mark the point where the string or paper overlaps.
- Measure the length in MM and the number is your ring size.
* You can also use a ring you already have by measuring the inside circumference following the same method as described above.
* Avoid measuring your fingers when they are cold, as they might be smaller than usual. Also, please check that you can slide the string or paper stripe over your knuckle, before you mark the overlapping point.